Rabu, 18 Maret 2009

MY PET


         Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.      

                Hello friend Ihave a pet my pet is cat . ihave many Cat in my home but I will recount my cat named KONG.

                My cat Kong have tail is curvaceous, its fur is soft colour in fur is  mixture of yellow, white, and black, Kong have two eyes, and the color green in the middle of his black,her nose is small,  and its sharp nails .

                The favourite food Kong is pindang fish and the favourite drink is fresh water,his favorite place in the refrigerator because the warm.

                 I'm like cat because cat is funny and does not include the dangerous animal . and that is the story of my pet

                 Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb. 

2 komentar:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum WR.WB,
    your writing is good,but your write "ihave many Cat in my home but I will recount my cat named KONG",actually "I have many Cat in my home but I will recount my cat name is KONG".
    Wassalamu'alikum WR.WB.

    BalasHapus
  2. Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

    Your blog ana your writing is good...
    But, in paragraph 2, you write "its fur is soft" actually you write "it's fur is soft".

    THANK YOU...

    Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

    BalasHapus